This will be a three part class.
Part 1 on Monday, January 14th, 6:00pm will include:
- reviewing the single crochet stitch
- learning the Half double crochet stitch
- And learning the double crochet stitch
Part 2 on Monday, January 21, 6:00pm~we'll start crocheting a pencil case using the half double crochet and double crochet stitches. This session will also include:
- reviewing stitches from the previous week
- reviewing common crochet abbreviations in a pattern
Part 3 on Monday, May 21st, 6:00pm will include:
- finishing up the pencil case
- And reviewing finishing off a crochet piece
Class costs $45.00 per person and includes:
- three, two one hour sessions
- hook needed for pattern
Class participants must bring one skein of their own medium sized yarn. Color doesn't matter.
Limit of 6 people per class.
Basics of Crochet Level 2
CLASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE unless if there are not enough participants signed up for a workshop, Tilley & Co. and the teacher have the right to cancel, postpone, or reschedule a class. If the class you have paid for gets cancelled for any reason by Tilley&Co, you will have the option to transfer your payment to another date. If this does not work for you, a refund will be issued.
This class is located at Tilley & Co. 207 S. 2nd St, Odessa, MO.